Thursday 3 December 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Morning DR,

So how was your night last night? Did you gym it?

I spent the evening with my family making mince pies and drinking pink champagne with the Christmas carols playing...i love december. My bro, the prodigal son, had got back from a month in the US and was telling us all these stories about the US girls (even married ones) being all over him...just like Colin (Kris Marshall) in Love Actually.

So on the man front I am still having text talk with SDAG (speed dating army guy) and...hot off the press...balding work guy from the upper floors has asked me out for a drink tonight...what to say? What to wear? What to drink? (apart from a lot)

I am soo excited for our party on Sunday night by the way, we have to bag ourselves some seriously rich hotties.

PP x

Ps. I don't think i can twalk at lunch today as i have a meeting with the ghost man (basically he is never at work...how do some people get away with skiving at the age of 33?)

No comments:

Post a Comment