Thursday 3 December 2009

The Metal Detector Girl

Good Morning PP!

I missed you in the office yesterday... I had no one to have fun with! I did go for lunch with the two others though. Didn't bother inviting Foot-Dragger with us though. OH NO! it's Friday tomorrow! She'll be wearing her fake UGG boots, just draaaaaaagging her feet on the carpet again. I can't stand that noise. I just feel like punching her in her moon-face every time she walks behind me.

So i went for dinner and then shopping last night. I hate December! it's so cold. I swear, i was so cold that my nipples were hurting... at one point, i thought they had fallen off. I couldn't feel my nose and it was just horrible. I don't even like Christmas! I haven't celebrated it since the year when my dad never bothered coming home. we were all waiting for him to come back in the morning in our PJs by the tree and our presents, and eventually, my mom just told us to open our presents. That's when my dad moved into the "library" in our apartment and slept on the floor on a matress!

I can't wait for Sunday either! it is going to be so much fun. Well, i really hope it is! and yes, my cash-dar is on full charge. I'll be like those metal detector things beeping louder and louder as i near gold.

Kiwi Fruit is getting slower at texting me back. I think it's slowly going to come to an end. Not bothered at all though... i'm having dinner with the Toy-Boy tonight.

I can't believe you can't twalk today. i am going to be so ronryyyy, i am so rooooonryyyyyy.

BOO!

DR xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment