Thursday 3 December 2009

Metal Detector Girl...you're beeping

I missed you too! My client's office has the goods (free coffees, hot men to ogle) but none of the gossip.I still can't believe you deserted me for your new mates though.

As for foot-dragger/moonface i can't face it either...if she drags her feet behind her like a lame dog past my desk one more time I am going to hit her round the face with the offending fugly (as in f*ing ugly) boots.

Kiwi Fruit is getting mouldy...it's time for you to visit the fruit and veg stall and get yourself another fruit..maybe something more seasonal, and closer to home?!

That's a sad story about your Christmasses...but you had a LIBRARY in your apartment, that almost makes up for it.

There is so much chocolate in the office today, i am going to eat my weight in it bridget jones style and forget my pre-Xmas detox. And as you said, it's fruit and nut so surely it counts as one of our 5 a day...right?

PP x

No comments:

Post a Comment